Sunday 13 January 2013

Happy Valentines Day 2013 SMS, Messages and HD Wallpapers


A Friendship is Sweet when its NEW
Its Sweeter when its TRUE
But Its Sweetest when the friend is like U.
*Happy Friendship Day*



Friends are like gold,
Each one is rich,
And they all last a lifetime.



You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me.Happy Valentines Day


If there were no words
No way 2 speak
I would still here u
If there were no tears
No it 2 feel inside
I would still feel for u
Valentines



I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
Happy Valentines day


Love is not finding someone to live with, It`s finding someone you can`t live without.Happy valentines day

To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.happy valentines Day


"It would not have been a proper bday without your company. Thanks for being such a faithful and wonderful friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment